PROGRAM -TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following are the terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and PDQ Parking, Inc, Michigan Corporation d/b/a Airlines Parking ("Airlines Parking"). By registering your Parking Points™ on this website (the "Website"), or at Airlines Parking, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the "Parking Points™ Terms and Conditions") as well as the Website's more general Terms and Conditions of Use (the "General Terms and Conditions"), and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to Parking Points™ Program. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO PARKING POINTS™ TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN DO NOT REGISTER YOUR PARKING POINTS™. Parking Points™ Terms and Conditions govern solely your participation in Parking Points™ Program, and are in addition to the General Terms and Conditions.
- Eligibility for Membership in Parking Points™ Program. Any person who is at least 18 years of age and a resident of the United States is eligible for membership in Parking Points™ Program. By registering your Parking Points™, you certify that you meet these requirements. If you do not meet these requirements you may not participate in Parking Points™ Program.
- Registration of Parking Points™ By registering your Parking Points™ on the Website or at Airlines Parking, you automatically become a member of and participant in Parking Points™ Program (a "Member") and acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Parking Points™ Terms and Conditions and this Website's General Terms and Conditions.
- Accumulation of Parking Points™ Program Points. As a Member, you will accumulate Parking Points™ Program points each time you park in at Airlines Parking facility using your Parking Points™ card. In each such case, you will receive five (5) Parking Points™ Program points for every dollar spent on parking, excluding all taxes, airport fees, car-care services and any other fees not directly attributable to parking. For purposes of awarding Parking Points™ Program points, all parking dollars spent will be rounded to the nearest dollar. If any Parking Points™ Program points to which you are entitled as provided herein are not recorded to your account, you may request that such Parking Points™ Program points be recorded by contacting Airlines Parking at 1-800-300-9069.
- Redemption. Only one free day is redeemable per visit. You may redeem Parking PointsTM at the Airlines Parking at any time, if you continue to be an “Active” Member and your account has sufficient Parking PointsTM Program points for the requested award travel. The number of points which must be redeemed for any award travel is determined based upon the parking rates for the length of stay that you are requesting for such award travel, as indicated at Airlines Parking when you redeem such Parking Points™ Program points. For each free day of parking at Airlines Parking that you request for award travel, you will be required to redeem that number of Parking Points™ Program points equal to (i) the then current standard published daily parking rate for Airlines Parking, multiplied by (ii) 5, multiplied by (iii) 7. For example, if you have requested an award travel for Airlines Parking which has a standard published daily parking rate of $12.00, then you will need to redeem 420 Parking PointsTM Program points for each free parking day. Airlines Parking cannot guarantee availability of a parking space, unless you have obtained a reservation in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions.
- No Transferability of Parking Points™ can only be redeemed by card member only.
- Expiration of Parking PointsTM. Parking Points™ Program points will expire, without notice, 24 months after the Member's latest account activity.
- Modification or Cancellation of Parking Points™ Program. Airlines Parking reserves the right to modify or cancel Parking Points™ Program at any time and from time to time, without notice. Such modification or cancellation will be effective when posted on the Website. Such modification may include, without limitation, changes in the terms and conditions for the award of Parking Points™ Program points, changes in the terms and conditions for the redemption of Parking Points™ Program points.
- Expulsion from Parking PointsTM Program. Members may be expelled from Parking Points™ Program for any violation of these Parking Points™ Terms and Conditions. Such violations may include, but are not limited to the following:
- attempting to give someone else your member card to use;
- bartering or selling your Parking Points
- Ownership of Parking Points™ Your Parking Points™, always, remains the property of Airlines Parking, and must be surrendered to Airlines Parking upon demand.
- Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks and trade names used on this Website in connection with Parking Points™ Program or otherwise are proprietary to Airlines Parking or other respective owners that have granted Airlines Parking the right and license to use such trademarks, service marks and trade names, and are protected by U.S. and international trademark laws. No user of this Website or participant in Parking Points™ Program is granted any rights to such trademarks, service marks or trade names. Airlines Parking's registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks and trade names used in connection with Parking Points™ Program include, without limitation, the following: Airlines Parking® and Parking Points™.